Saturday, August 25, 2012

CAMP HAUL! ^o^

It's obvious from all my previous post that I say APC Summer Camp 2012 is a huge success! After all the students arrived and left, they brought fruitful memories I will forever cherish! Now, there's still one thing they left anyway - TOILETRIES! (nyahaha!)

The day the students left the camp, they also left some 'unimportant' things that they won't or should I say preferred not to carry back home. Instead of adding more weight in their luggage, they would likely leave ALL of their 'other' stuff. See for yourself! :)





tons of supplies :D

They left a huge HAUL of shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, body wash, among others! Some are even new! Few of these are half-full! Well, as our culture would always tells us, try to save what you could save so I saved it! Luckily, I am part of the stay-in group so I brought everything I could. hahaha. Even my co-teachers and colleagues did the same thing with the rooms assigned to them. 





toothpaste!

my fave :)
I am looking forward to make some review out of these babies! :) Some are even new to me eyes so I'm excited to use them. haha.. Thanks to my new found friends for these wonderful FINDS! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...