Friday, August 31, 2012

SALE ITEMS (ALL BRAND NEW) - POST #1!

Apologies for my absence AGAIN! I'm working on getting a new router this month for easy connection purposes but it seems that my budget was eaten up due to unavoidable expenses. It's kind of disturbing that my family always has health related issues and expenses for medicines and series of tests was pulling us out!

So now, I'm gonna sell some of my 'new' (yes, new!) stuff to ease the burden out. Hoping I can get some buyers by making a post here. :)

1. AUTHENTIC FITFLOPS WALKSTAR III PATENT PAGODA BLUE SIZE 5 (SOLD)

Original Price: P3,290
Selling Price: P2,500

I won Fitflops contest months ago and this was my prize. Since I already had a Fitflop, I chose not to use it and thought to sell it! For authenticity purposes, you can visit the link HERE and verify the truthfulness of my word! ahaha.. :)

2. AUTHENTIC PERFUMES

Christian Dior Farenheit 200 ml
Seling Price: P3500
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Iseey 125 ml
Seling PriceP3000
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio 100 ml
Seling PriceP2500
These perfumes are NOT MINE! A friend who came from abroad asked me to post this and by helping him, he will give me a portion if the item was sold. Such a fair offer though. :)

3. AUTHENTIC MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lustre Lipstick (QUIET PLEASE)
(SOLD)
Seling PriceP600
MAC Lipglass
(SOLD)
Seling PriceP600
MAC Zoom Lash
(SOLD)
Seling PriceP600
MAC Eyeshadow
(SOLD)
Seling PriceP600
The three latter items are inside a box or should I say sort of like a pencil case. If you buy all three, it's yours! :) These are guaranteed authentic! Even Miss Martha, a popular beauty blogger verified the authenticity of the items. Check out the link HERE and HERE.

With the sophisticated MAC logo!
(SOLD)
The paint pot was stolen by my sister! aha.. Kidding! :p
(SOLD)
For questions and concerns, kindly leave me a message in this numbers: 09173644203/ 09432622348. Let's see if we can work on something out! haha.. :) Have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...