Monday, August 6, 2012

the birth of tet's little finds :)

I've been in and out of the blogging world lately. It's been more than two months since I lost the will to post because I had the most painful ordeal I could have ever imagined. It's my very first heartbreak. Now, I'm moving on!

With a breath of new air, I started a new blog that's closest to my heart. I swear this time it would be a lot different. This is more of me.

Entitled 'TET's LITTLE FINDS', I decided to name this blog after my very own nickname used at home. I had so many nicknames: tet, matet, miss t, theresa, tessa, mitch, and the list goes on and on and on. So I decided to make it more personalize and prefer to use my name and there goes the title for this blog. Plus, this will be all related to my experiences, adventures and unique finds in and out of the globe (as if I can fly outside Earth eh?!). :D

Currently, I'm still working out on different things. I'm still on the process of putting up this blog as pretty as it can get (hahaha) and working out on which niche would be a lot better for me. I'm still thinking whether this would be fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, or KPOP centered blog. I would love to do all! ;)

My Exclusive Share 101: As of this moment, I'm currently inside a camp wherein we teach ESL to Korean children. Location is at Villa Alfredo's, Baliti, City of San Fernando, Pampanga. We started the program last July 23, 2012 and I'm one of the four lead teachers here. I have 3 group classes (5-6 students) in the morning and I don't have classes in the afternoon for I do most of the paperworks. That's the reason why I'm writing this welcome post now. 

I will leave you with teaser videos of our students and teachers which we did few days ago. :)

Korean Students ^o^

Teachers ^o^

I just hope that the camp will last for real. I've been to several camps already. This is already my fourth camp and first camp as a lead teacher. It was really a one-of-a-kind experience you should try. It only last a month but the memories lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...