Sunday, September 16, 2012

NOTD: Purple Polish from TFS

I was just all around the house yesterday and what better way to do something than to polish my nails! It so happened that I got a new polish that was sent to me as a gift so I opted to use it instead.

This will be my very first NOTD post. I'm a nail polish and nail art addict myself. It's just that some factors doesn't permit me to post such posts. First, I'm so thin and I just can't imagine how my fingers will look like in the photo. Ack! It looks kind of uhm, 'different'! Second, I don't have a high def camera that will give justice to the wonderful colors of the polishes. That's why as much as I want to post more of it, it just doesn't permits me to do so. 

Now, I bravely brushed it off for a moment so I can do what I just want to do. So here is my first NOTD post here in my blog. :)

PP403 The Face Shop 
super 'small' nails!

There you go! I hope I did give justice 'somehow' on the nail polish this time. The nail polish was really awesome. I bet The Face Shop polishes are really pretty and their brushes are nice and easy to use. 

Give me some reactions please! haha.. (*begging*) Thanks! ^o^
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

4 comments:

  1. Painted nails in lavender is pretty! Forget about your insecurities. What matters most is the joy you'll obtain from those painted lavender nails that will surely add bliss to your daily life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everyone has their own little insecurities, but doing what I love is the most important thing. :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful! :) wish i can do nail polish as good as you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got nice hand and nails that's why any color is pretty on your nails! Love the color of purple! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a LITTLE comment ^o^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...